Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious, has anyone tried putting on a universal fit cab on a Snapper 1855? I've seen one at TSC before, the one sears offers for it's GTs I think are called universal. OR, is there somewhere I can get one for this GT? I'm just thinking ahead about that white, cold, nasty (er... fun stuff) come winta. I can fab one outa wood, but I'd rather not do a lot of drilling on the sheet metal of my 'tique. I don't need fancy, just something to prevent myself from getting snowed in the face whilst working (yea, not having fun... yea...), the fabric/plastic stuff is fine.

Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
You might look into this or something similar At least its a start I bought one like this but it is a Wheel horse and it fit like a charm on my 1855A only had to move one brace and then built two brackets that go under the foot rests and mount to the frame because I didn't want to drill holes in the foot rests

0 favorites

CL >sioux falls >all for sale / wanted >farm & garden - by owner
- - -

contact ✉ ☎contact

x prohibited[?]

Posted:

14 days ago
Snapper Mower/Snowblower Cover - $100 (Rock Rapids)
00B0B_hMdN0ZavBre_600x450.jpg

00B0B_hMdN0ZavBre_50x50c.jpg00n0n_2wGQZMdfMuU_50x50c.jpg

5993.png
5993.png
5994.png
5994.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: good

For Sale: Snapper Mower/Snowblower Cover, shelters you from the weather so you can get the job done. Some wear on the inside metal, has been in storage, overall is a heavy duty piece. Door and hinge works well, for someone that can attach it, it's priceless for winter blowing! Asking $100.00, will consider any reasonable offers.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4512341593

posted:

14 days ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts