Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there isn't much to go on, its one of those "no I won't look at the model number, no I won't take a picture of it uncovered, if you want to know anything about it you have to drive all the way out to bumblefuck and look yourself" deals. But I was hoping a resident bolensologist could at least narrow it down a bit so I know if its worth the drive to see it or not.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/truro/small-garden-tractor-with-roto-tiller-attachment/1259420622?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
H14 or H16 Tube frame.

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
No seat? So, no used in long time?? No price?? Trade anything? Bet not much of runner, don't pay too much. That IS one big tiller on it tho, is that Bolens?? Looks like manual lift lever on right? or something else? Gear then, not hydro??

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
No seat? So, no used in long time?? No price?? Trade anything? Bet not much of runner, don't pay too much. That IS one big tiller on it tho, is that Bolens?? Looks like manual lift lever on right? or something else? Gear then, not hydro??
Hydro with hydro lift. Yes Bolens...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wow with language like that .. . . .. . If we had a moderating team that did your job . . . . or a management that would care . and never mine . why are we losing members by the dozen ?

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Wow with language like that .. . . .. . If we had a moderating team that did your job . . . . or a management that would care . and never mine . why are we losing members by the dozen ?
Are you also getting out of the hobby this year? lol

Reactions: 637Yeoman
1 - 9 of 9 Posts