Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Larrryd
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cancer is a bad disease.

Our family lost a brotherinlaw , husband , uncle and a soon to be fatherinlaw , Friday to pancreatic cancer at the young age of 53 .

We ask for prayers to his wife and son and daughteer .

Thanks to all

larryd

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Absolutely. From my family to yours, ALL the prayers you can handle.........

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
Saddened to hear of your family's loss. Prayers for all of you!

Reactions: larryd

·
I said I work on them. I never said I fix them&#3
2,426 Posts
You have our prayers. I know what you're going through. My wife and I lost 3 of the 4 parents in a 7 year span to cancer. Terrible thing.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Sorry to hear that Larry. I'll add you and your family to the prayer list!

·
Always learning something!
1,284 Posts
Given that my wife is a Hospice nurse death is a part of our life on a frequent basis. 53 is all too young. I can't but wish I could should some of the pain for your family. Best to you and yours.

·
Collector of stuff
1,813 Posts
So sorry to hear of your losses, that is a tough place to be. Will keep you folks in our prayers.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Larry, please pass on condolences from me and mine. Pancreatic is a bad one, hard to find a doctor that will give you much in the way of odds. My next door neighbor passed from it, he was a good, healthy man and he just sorta faded away.

Prayers going to the whole family.

·
Bush Hog Addict
3,432 Posts
Larry you and your family are in my prayers, I lost a good friend just over a year ago to stomach cancer. He was 42.

I hope soon, they will find better ways to detect this disease earlier so that it can be treated and cured.

·
Tinker Master
7,945 Posts
Sad to hear this Larry.. You, your family & friends will be added to my prayers.. We lost our youngest boy to cancer @ the age of 29 two years ago.. Believe me-- I know how where are coming from.. A young 19 YO boy from our town just succumbed to cancer yesterday and the whole town is sharing your pain as well.. It is a terrible and heart-wrenching disease as all we really can do is sit back and watch and be powerless except for the hopes and prayers we offer up for them.. May God give you solace in the fact that soon his pain will end and remember him and your siblings in the future..

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Larry,I'm very sorry to hear this news.

·
1,333 Posts
Prayers from my family to yours. May God rest his soul and give you and your family peace.

Geno

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Larry, you and your family will be in my thoughts.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Prayers are sent for all those affected Larry. I lost my Favorite Uncle to pancreatic cancer about ten years ago. I am very sorrry for your loss.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 33 Posts