Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Live long and prosper
6,794 Posts
Seems to be a shortage of traffic cones there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
In today's news, ISIS is considered a road stunt execution show to increase ratings this season. According to ISIS Marketing Director Achmed Malegoatmilker Hussein, ISIS has recently struggled with expanding audiences after single victim beheadings became passé. Audiences were unimpressed with multiple Christian beheading events, drowning victims in a cage, crucifixions of Christians, shooting people locked in cars with RPGs, and hanging victims. Mr. Hussein explained that after being inspired by Sec. John Kerry's explanation that the Middle East's conflicts would be best resolved by jobs, he created the show based on "common sense solutions for world peace as the traveling road stunt execution show will employ over 350 ISIS staff while at the same time removing from this world those the group has conflict." Our media outlet looks forward to this show and its spreading peace message to visit our area soon.

And now the weather . . ..

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again , crushing heads of known isis men, I just can't wait to get on the road again, Back to Allah they go.... I know that he's been wanting them to show.... i'll do my part to try and make it so....just can't wait to get on the road again la la la lala ....... lalalalala...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.