Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
See, I had this extra engine lying around, and so with a little bit of help from an a-dapter kit, we had that scooter running just like a song!

Ben W.

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
See, I had this extra engine lying around, and so with a little bit of help from an a-dapter kit, we had that scooter running just like a song!

Ben W.
Let me guess, you got it, ONE piece at a TIME,and it didnt cost you a dime!

·
Junk Whisperer
1,443 Posts
The New Smart Car! Full race version, Sponsor, Kellog's. Drivers thought-If I spin out in this turn, I am going to be the one who, Snap's Crackle's and Pop's!

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
Let me guess, you got it, ONE piece at a TIME,and it didnt cost you a dime!
You'll know its me when I come through your town! I'm gonna ride around in style...

You get the prize, that's it. Every antique machinery guy has to have that song memorized. I even rewrote a version and did a take off on it regarding my first restoration: "I bought it one piece at a time, and it cost me a million dimes..."

Ben W.

·
Tinker Master
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Another Jeff Gordon fake video?
That was him after the blown tire/wreck with Kenseth.. Good thing he saved a few seconds on pit row by not replacing the old tires!! :wallbanging: :wallbanging:

·
Registered
977 Posts
That was him after the blown tire/wreck with Kenseth.. Good thing he saved a few seconds on pit row by not replacing the old tires!! :wallbanging: :wallbanging:
Yeah, greedy! New car, new tires, nobody's got a book on anything yet so it shows how far some are willing to push stuff for the win. Makes for interesting racing. Best race at the "new" Bristol yet.

·
Tractorfanatics.com
10,292 Posts
Yeah, greedy! New car, new tires, nobody's got a book on anything yet so it shows how far some are willing to push stuff for the win. Makes for interesting racing. Best race at the "new" Bristol yet.
What the ....? Shouldn't we be receiving a TLB arrival update soon? With lots of pictures? Hmmmmm? It hasn't slipped my mind, pretty sure the same goes for you..............

1 - 20 of 20 Posts