:mad2: :wallbanging: :reading_the_manual: :anvil_drop:

Water Wheel Automotive tire Tire Gas

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Merely a flesh wound!

·
Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!
4,461 Posts
The first bandage after six semesters studying medicine! Now look forward what you'll learn next semester!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well, I'll admit that I've done similar myself, although not to that extent. I usually use electricky tape.

The old places I worked, you could never find a band-aid in the place, and some times, scrapes and scratches happen, especially to me.

Now if I or any employee opens the first aid kit, we have to fill out a full report and sign and date it. I have bandages stashed, and so do most of the drivers. It saves time and misery.

Geeze, I get regular tetanus shots, and I have to get the work done ( I have to, I'm a clumsy guy sometimes, and I work with steel a lot).

·
Aaron
6,736 Posts
Well, I'll admit that I've done similar myself, although not to that extent. I usually use electricky tape.

The old places I worked, you could never find a band-aid in the place, and some times, scrapes and scratches happen, especially to me.

Now if I or any employee opens the first aid kit, we have to fill out a full report and sign and date it. I have bandages stashed, and so do most of the drivers. It saves time and misery.

Geeze, I get regular tetanus shots, and I have to get the work done ( I have to, I'm a clumsy guy sometimes, and I work with steel a lot).
Same here. If we need first aid supplies we have to fill out an accident report. Usually a rag and electric tape works for me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.