Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,174 Posts
"......Nah..... it woun't take much to pull me out, but they are going to need a couple of guys with knee boards and trowels to fix this little screw up..."

·
Registered
10,158 Posts
I can't laugh at this one because I've seen similar several times. The difference between genius and stupidity is that only genius has limits. BTW if that was my job, the entire slab would have to be taken out and replaced. That truck has destroyed the spacing of the rebar in the slab. The slab wouldn't last very long under traffic. Good Luck, Rick

·
Admirer of DEERE enjoyneering and design!
4,461 Posts
yep,. concrete IS fresh!

Reactions: hamman

·
4,461 Posts
I like the marks in front of the truck

Reactions: hamman

·
4,461 Posts
Couldn't read, "Road Closed " in German !
I think most of the people in Massachusetts speak english, but you can translate it: Gesperrt für Fahrzeuge aller Art :smilewink:

Font Material property Circle Symbol Brand

Attachments

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
I could be completely wrong, but isn't that a stopping pad for trucks that have lost their brakes on a down hill slope? I've seen them on the Penn Tpke in gravel. This one looks like the soft concrete at the end of runways for aircraft. It looks to be in Europe.

·
Rockstar
2,546 Posts
I could be completely wrong, but isn't that a stopping pad for trucks that have lost their brakes on a down hill slope? I've seen them on the Penn Tpke in gravel. This one looks like the soft concrete at the end of runways for aircraft. It looks to be in Europe.
"I don't think so Tim"... The hills in the background are too far away for that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts