Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back ground:

I bought a case 130 tractor. I didn't at the time know much about them. I have an allis chalmers 716 hydrostatic, and saw this tractor driving down the road up against a house in the dirt. I bought it for 100 dollars and my 11 year old son was happy to be working on it. I right away noticed the hole in the side where I now know is a missing hydraulic motor. I thought at the time is was maybe just a missing plate. It also had a tiller and a plow blade with it. the starter generator was also missing. I found one of those. I am replacing the entire wiring harness, because the Arizona sun has deteriorated it.

My Question is what to do about the missing Hydraulic motor? I mainly just want, right now, to have something for my son to ride. It doesn't have to be all original at this time.

Is there other motors to look for. I realize they were only made in 1965. It has the short shaft with a key way. I believe you all probably know this. I am pastoring a church out here in Phoenix Arizona, but I grew up in Michigan where parts of this kind would probably be a lot easier to find. Any help would be nice.

The original part number is A70123.

Thanks Brad.

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Always wanted a 130, I own a 155 and really like it, however parts and tractors of that era are hard to find . This may help you Barneveldimp.com Bill and Charlie are nice people and have a lot of Case parts, hope they can help you. I'm not sure how much a new one would cost but it would not be cheap. The problem with case tractors is when one of the Hy - drive components goes you have to figure out which one it is and without the testing equipment it can be a messy daunting task. Best wishes.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
Welcome to GTT. Check our Manuals Section(3 free downloads per day) for the Manuals for your GT. Check with our sponsors for parts. Joe's helped me with parts for my Case 222. Good Luck, Rick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looking for the hydraulic drive shaft coupling (1" round to 1" 6 spline) any help in that area maybe I am looking for the wrong size.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they are around 50 a piece. buying the right one would be cheaper. the hydraulic motor came today. it bolts up okay for now. won't know it is all good until we run fluid through it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for your help we have it running and driving it around. They were times where I was beginning to wonder if we never get it going.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts