Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is a huge case fan owns several tractors even runs case steam engines but he doesn't have a garden Tractor so I'd like to help him find one doesn't matter what model just a decent looking one preferred running but fixable would be OK. Let me know of anyone has one they could part with and well talk thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I`ve got 1972 444 Demonstrator...let me see if I can get pic up ! It was dealer model to demonstrate . It is all hydraulic power (not hydrostatic) and there is about 50 different attachments available. 14 horse Kohler mowing deck is complete. I haven`t run it because the key was missing. Motor turns good. It looks like it has been used but there is no rust to speak of and the paint is good. I`m amazed at tough and heavy duty they are. I think if you keep them out of the weather this thing will be around another 50 years. No stamped metal anywhere. I`ll take $800. They love them up North for snow blowing and pushing.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.