Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the manuals I have gotten from this site
I think the belts I need are 100207 (5L370) for the FEL and 2692R for the drive, can someone confirm this for me .

How do I replace the drive belt , I guess I need to build a ramp so I can get under this thing

·
Jack of all trades, master of none.
1,133 Posts
Does it have the two square head lights or is the older style. There is a mule box under the front on the kind with the two square lights that you need to loosen up

·
1,133 Posts
Ok you have a 78 or 79, there is a belt gaurd around the drive pulley you have to take off. The loosen the tensioner on the right side. Push down the clutch and pull it off

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Check out the link in my sig, it has some instructions about rear end removal and belts. You do not have to remove the rear like my thread is about, but you can see the pics of what you need to remove for the belt.

Your belt may require a different one than I used, I have a single Tecumseh engine.

·
1,133 Posts
I think the onan twin takes an" and the single tecumseh takes an 81 don't hold me to it tho. It is is the manual on here you can check all 4 of mine are oh180s they take the 81

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for all the manuals I have gotten from this site I think the belts I need are 100207 (5L370) for the FEL and 2692R for the drive, can someone confirm this for me . How do I replace the drive belt , I guess I need to build a ramp so I can get under this thing
The drive belt for the 18/6 model 917.25191 is listed as 2692R which is a 5/8" x 84" v-belt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.