Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Here's a couple of pics of the Amerind MacKISSIC MIGHTY MAC Chipper that I bought yesterday.

It's in almost perfect condition other than a weld that the original owner told me about. Some surface rust, but nothing that was unexpected.

100_4063.jpg

Attachments

·
18 Posts
Good looking unit! MacKissic made these to attach to several different manufacturers, Deere, Bolens, Gravely, and Wheelhorse come to mind for certain and maybe Cub Cadet as well. MacKissic is still in business here in PA and I'm 98% sure you can get replacement cutters from them if needed.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Bolens 1000 said:
That chipper Looks Great! :thumbs:
Be sure to take a video when you use it
:ditto::ditto:

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Nice find! I had no idea that they made chippers that would connect to the PTO on a GT. I'll have to keep an eye open for one of those. Sure could use one around here.

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probably on the G10. Along with either the Brinly Dump Attachment or the Hang-N-Haul. to carry the chips.

Right mow I'm thinking:

800 - Front Reel mower

G10 - Shredder with Dump Attachment or Hang-N-Haul

1256 with turfs: Ez-Vac

1256 with filled Ags - Snowcaster/Tiller/Sickle-Mo, depending on the season.

·
Live long and prosper
6,786 Posts
That is a really neat piece. Never seen anything like that.

I too would like to see it in action if possible.

Your proposed line up sounds cool. Can't wait to see a picture with everything set up like you want to.

·
Tractorholic
8,358 Posts
I think you'll find that shredder very handy . I have a Roto-Hoe which looks like yours . My Mom had a pine tree cut down and all the branches where chipped with a " chuck and duck " chipper , that left them pretty big. I ran all the chips through mine and that made her nice mulch for her flower beds and garden area , Al

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Just got around to finding this thread. Glad you added such a great piece to your collection. Thanks for sharing the pics and I also am looking forward to video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts