1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Come do mine next. lol!

·
A Little Off Plumb
7,826 Posts
Looks like the museum will have a parts section as well - mufflers in one room, PTO couplers in another, maybe the missing piece is in the lost and not found yet department?

·
Registered
307 Posts
What the...? Are you teasing us or are you going to post some of that in the classifieds section? Nice stash!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come do mine next. lol!
Well it'd be cool to see your stuff, but... as much stuff as you own... I only have this week off... months may be called for :)

Hoarding all those quick coupler joints I see!
No not really, most came with the tractors, I've found two more since the pick, I'd like every large frame to have its own, look to be about 10 short .

What the...? Are you teasing us or are you going to post some of that in the classifieds section? Nice stash!
Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Not meaning to tease just a shameless photo bomb of cumulative years of collecting

So thats 8 Large frames which have been broken up then .Few of us in the UK cud do with a few parts :wave: :thumbs:
No Large Frames broken up for me ! I try to save everyone I find to my wife's dismay ! I have 12 of the HT style PS units total ,these four will be rebuilt and have a tractor waiting. The mufflers , 3 of which are NOS are for units waiting (http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/54339-large-frame-hp/ ) or future purchases, same with the 3pth's.

My best of buds Rick Show (blackjackjake)has found the lions share of this stuff. Thanks to him an genuine gratitude because he lets me get first shot. Thanks Rick !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts