Well, pulled apart the bolted up assembly today. Seems the discs are on there OK. Very little oozing out of glue is shown, only couple of spots. SO, now to paint it up and try to figure out how it all goes back together again! I put the center assembly in frame now instead of trying to re-assemble while apart on bench. SO...gonna be laying under it, or over the tractor lift, or swearing at it in near future trying to get back in. Where's that parts drawing again.........get the manual!
Bud, one side was gone, metal not scored tho, not sure why. Other side was very thin for most of it. Once I got an edge started with a small chisel, it just kinda broke away in pieces leaving the thin layer behind. Scraped that a bit, wire wheel on the grinder head some, then final took to my sandblaster and cleaned whole thing up. Was kinda scary pushing out the needle bearing in center, but used press and it came out good.