Registered
2,949 Posts
Glad to see everything working well.

Reactions: skyrydr2

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice starting machine. Liked the videos and just about fell out of my chair watching the last one. :smilewink:
LOL , yeah for some reason the phone decided to turn the video ? I must have had the thing turned too much LOL. once the rig gets up to temp it doesn't smoke quite as much. He ran like a champ blowing that crap. And i get to do it all over again today. ;-)

·
Always learning something!
1,284 Posts
Nice starting machine. Liked the videos and just about fell out of my chair watching the last one. :smilewink:
Remember the I max movies where you'd be following a car while on a bike and then the car in front would stop immediately or the plane would fly over a cliff unexpectedly? Well this video is a must for the first GT I max movie. Talk about giving you the true sensation of rolling over:). Gotta love our hobby.

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I just finished the drive this AM and it was colder but still wicked wet and heavy!!! It actually would pack tight in the augers but it still kept blowing. I am going to get some of that special paint stuff from Rustoleum to coat my snowblower and my satalite dishes. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Reactions: Cvans

·
Tractorholic
283 Posts
Glad to see your machine is still running great.

I had my repower ht20 out today too. only got 2 inches of that heavy stuff but i still had fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts