Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Congratulations Alan

Reactions: MH81

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
13K!!!!! Do you have some type of hack that multiplies your posts? :D

JK! Congrats Alan! I truly look forward to the next 13K and beyond. You are a great asset to this site and even though we have never met I consider you a great friend! :thumbs:

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Wow! Thats a lot of comments and helpful advice. Thanks for taking the time to make all of them and for all you do to make this a welcoming site!

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Alan ,13K is a mark I may never reach. Thanks for all the help you have given me and everyone else here on GTtalk.

Congratulations!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Alan, you are letting Kenny and Daniel get ahead! Come on and get with the program! :rolling:

Congratulations Buddy! :thumbs:

With this & a few $$ you can get a cup of coffee anywhere.

·
Tractorholic
8,385 Posts
Congratulations Alan ! Always glad to read all the info you bring to the site, please keep it up , Al

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
Not to be forgotten, and bringing up the lesser accomplishment of 13K posts, Alan, thanks bud. It is actually a pretty hefty accomplishment, and no easy task to post out your... Ipad LOL. Thanks for posting Alan, we are still enjoying all your threads. By the way, how has your "Man-Van" been treating you? :D

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Congratulations Alan.

·
Super Moderator
54,603 Posts
Congrats Alan! It's been great sharing our duties here. Hope you catch up soon!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Congrats my friend! That's a lot of verbage you've been slinging LOL! We're always glad to hear what you have to say and thanks for being the helpful...if somewhat chatty... person that you are!

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Congrats Alan. You do great stuff here.

But, that picture. I'd never seen that. I had no idea. That's part of you I just didn't know about.

That's just plain careless. What if you would have fallen out of the chair. You could have

broken that bottle. :smilewink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts