Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NUTNDUN now has over 12,000 posts! Congrats George!

Thank you for creating this wonderful place that we all have to enjoy! I can not thank you enough!

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Congratulations George

Heartfelt Thanks too!

Reactions: NUTNDUN

·
Bush Hog Addict
3,431 Posts
Thanks George! I am greatful for the great forum you and your team have put together, and greatful for the times you have helped me personally in the past! (dont worry I am out of money and room so I will not be asking for you to load and store another bush hog for me :D )

Keep up the great work!

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
George, Thank you for creating the best site on earth. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congratulations on 12,000 posts. I don't know how you have time to post with all the time it takes to keep GTtalk up and running..

·
Tractorholic
8,388 Posts
Congratulations George ! Without this great site you made, I would have to watch tv with my wife instead lol , Al

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Thanks for creating this site and for all that you do for us George. Getting 12K posts with work, your admin duties and family life is quite an accomplishment. Your also in some good company with Kenny, Alan, & Daniel.

Congratulations & Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Thanks for keepin the fields plowed...without you it'd still be overgrown woods.....

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Congratulations George.

·
Super Moderator
54,614 Posts
Congrats, George! Thanks again for this wonderful place to gather and learn, This site is very addictive!

·
Collector of stuff
1,813 Posts
Congrats are in order :thumbs: :thumbs: !!! Thanks for all the time and effort you have invested in the site, We all wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and that effort!!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Congrats on the achievement George! I agree that it's a miracle that you have time with all the other things you have going on! We're all thankful for the opportunity to meet, learn, and grow together here at GTTalk...and it's all thanks to your vision for a great site with strong family values and an atmosphere of camaraderie and friendship!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts