Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I have kept track of who is at what post milestone, I know I have missed a lot. I just wanted to congratulate those who have passed the first milestone!

HowardsMF155

skyrydr2

cookiemonster

achomesteader

nra1ifer

JD DANNELS

I think I got them all, I apologize if I missed you. I am going from memory, because of that I might have even put somebody who already had a thread. Anyway, congrats everybody! Keep posting the way you guys do!

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Congratulations. All interesting reads.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Congrats guys.

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Bunch of chatty cathys
LOL! You're coming up fast big man! Be your turn soon!

All I can say is I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot by reading. This has been a great place to make 1000 posts.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
LOL! You're coming up fast big man! Be your turn soon!

All I can say is I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot by reading. This has been a great place to make 1000 posts.
I'll add one more to my total by agreeing totally with Howard! I haven't been able to be on much for the last few weeks and really missed it.

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Congrats to all of you! I'm sure that this is the first of many milestones for all of you and I look forward to hearing what you have to say! Keep the good stuff coming!

·
Super Moderator
54,838 Posts
Congrats guys! It takes all of us to make this site what it is. It's great to have so many folks to share this hobby with.

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
I haven't been able to be around as much as I would like lately either and I miss seeing everything. I am gradually getting to the point to be able to have more time to get on here. Congrats on all the achievements going on

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
Well, you've gotten the first 1k in, can't wait to see what all you've had to say at the 10k mark.

Congrats to all of you.
Let me think about that. I think I joined in June of 2011. It is now 17 months later. So unless I develop diarrhea of the keyboard, it will be 9 x 17 months to reach 10k. Looks like I will spend the next twelve years before I reach the 10k mark at this rate. I'm sure my GT's will still be running, but I wonder what the internet will look like.

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Let me think about that. I think I joined in June of 2011. It is now 17 months later. So unless I develop diarrhea of the keyboard, it will be 9 x 17 months to reach 10k. Looks like I will spend the next twelve years before I reach the 10k mark at this rate. I'm sure my GT's will still be running, but I wonder what the internet will look like.
Lord willing, we will all be here to celebrate with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts