Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LilysDad has reached 1000 posts! Congratulations! I am glad you are a member here!

·
Super Moderator
54,838 Posts
Congrats, Rich. That's the first of many.

Reactions: LilysDad

·
Anything Red . . .
12,068 Posts
I couldn't sneak it past you Ryan! I was going to leave it at 999, but when TG posted about his son, I had to answer.

I believe we'll leave the 16th, and I hope I come back to see this site in one piece!

·
Live long and prosper
6,791 Posts
Congratulations Rich. I hope the cabin treats you well. I hope to hear about it upon your return.

·
Tractorholic
4,070 Posts
Congrats Rich! Keep them great posts comin' And no you can't get anything past Ryan! I think he has some type of Hack program that notifies him.

One more thing, You might come back and find Cat has changed the name of the site to CATtalk

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Not to worry Rich, we have a secret weapon to keep Cat in line. A Dog!

Congrat's on you accomplishment, of course you know you will fall behind in post's because in winter there is nothing else to do but talk on line.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Darn Rich, you sure talk a lot. : )

I can only imagine if all your buddies came over with you. You'd be at 2000.

Speaking of your buddies, Boyd sent me a VERY nice pm of concern about my well being when Sandy ripped through NJ.

I just saw it last week when I did my monthly pm check.

Anyway, keep up the great posts, or Scott will be on you like flies on chit. : )

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Rich,congratulations on your milestone.

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...And no you can't get anything past Ryan! I think he has some type of Hack program that notifies him.
HAHA! I actually write down the people who are close to achieving a milestone, helps me keep an eye on them!

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do you have the ones close to a warning point written down, too?
Do you see a "staff" banner under my username? Cause I don't! But, Chris has one now... that could be his job!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts