Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PK Fanatic
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
johndeereelfman has made his first thousand posts! Thank you Troy for all of your help and words of wisdom! Your post to thank ratio shows how helpful you are! Congratulations!

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
Congratulations Troy! I always enjoy reading your post's and learning the history behind the tractors you offer. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next K from you. :thumbs:

·
Old Tractor Addict
1,846 Posts
Congratulations to you Troy. Every post one of value, enjoyed by many if not all of us, THANKS!

Reactions: johndeereelfman

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Troy, Congratulations Buddy. I have to be honest and say that I always look to see what and where you have posted. I know that I will learn something from your posts. :thumbs:

You are a valuable asset to GTtalk, and I know that there are a lot of folks who are using their JD's because of the help you offered to them. :worshippy1:

Thanks Again !! :D

·
Super Moderator
55,293 Posts
Congrats, Troy! You are a great asset here! Not only as a GT nut, but a friend as well. Thanks for the support you give to those in need!

·
Tractorholic
3,414 Posts
Congrats, Troy! You are a great asset here! Not only as a GT nut, but a friend as well. Thanks for the support you give to those in need!
I'll second that and raise a motion for" site mentor" !!

·
Super Moderator
55,293 Posts
That's good news to hear. Just don't go pushing on tractors to strengthen it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.