1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Congratulations troy.

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts
# of thanks = to the # of posts, that is verification for sure of your value to everybody here, :urock: my friend...now get that leg healed up so you can get out from under momma's feet and back in the saddle.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congratulations Troy! Keep it up, your doing great!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Congratulations Troy! That's quite an accomplishment! With as helpful as you are, it's no surprise to me. All I can say is thanks for being so thankable!

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Wow, Thanks Guys! I just logged on for the first time today, and what a surprise. The real Thanks goes out to all of you, as I couldn't have reached this mark without you. As most of you know, I won't voice my opinion unless asked, won't interfere unless I have knowledge, and most of what I say comes straight from the heart. My willingness to help out runs through my veins 24/7, 365 days a year, and I know when to have fun.

I know a lot of you guys have accomplished this 1000 mark long ago, and some of you have done it many times over. For me, this means a lot, and gives me a sense of pride, to know that you enjoy what I post. I take your Thank You's personally, as they give me a sense of satisfaction of fitting in with you all. Thank you for letting me be a part of this website, and for letting me join in with you and the tractor family!

Appreciate it Guys! I really do.

Troy

·
Super Moderator
54,836 Posts
Congrats, Troy! It's not often that folks have more Thanks than posts. This says a lot about you. Thank you for all the help and support you give to the site and it's members.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts