Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Our very own johndeereelfman hit 1000 thanks this morning. He is real close to 1000 posts as well. Way to go Troy!

Smile Jaw Organism Gesture Font
Rectangle Font Vehicle door Deer Symbol

Attachments

·
Tractorholic
1,435 Posts
# of thanks = to the # of posts, that is verification for sure of your value to everybody here, :urock: my friend...now get that leg healed up so you can get out from under momma's feet and back in the saddle.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congratulations Troy! Keep it up, your doing great!

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Congratulations Troy! That's quite an accomplishment! With as helpful as you are, it's no surprise to me. All I can say is thanks for being so thankable!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Wow, Thanks Guys! I just logged on for the first time today, and what a surprise. The real Thanks goes out to all of you, as I couldn't have reached this mark without you. As most of you know, I won't voice my opinion unless asked, won't interfere unless I have knowledge, and most of what I say comes straight from the heart. My willingness to help out runs through my veins 24/7, 365 days a year, and I know when to have fun.

I know a lot of you guys have accomplished this 1000 mark long ago, and some of you have done it many times over. For me, this means a lot, and gives me a sense of pride, to know that you enjoy what I post. I take your Thank You's personally, as they give me a sense of satisfaction of fitting in with you all. Thank you for letting me be a part of this website, and for letting me join in with you and the tractor family!

Appreciate it Guys! I really do.

Troy

·
Super Moderator
54,614 Posts
Congrats, Troy! It's not often that folks have more Thanks than posts. This says a lot about you. Thank you for all the help and support you give to the site and it's members.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts