Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pumped about my newest toy. I found a smoking deal on the interweb. I found an MF630 Dozer blade used once and stored in a shed for 30ish years. They also had the owners manual(it's in the mail) Needs a fresh coat of paint, and a Counterbalance spring. I have learned such a spring is discontinued, thus I'm reaching out to the Massey Ferguson nation of owners to see where I can find one or an equivalent that'll suffice.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice. I was wondering if the spring mattered or not. It lifts and lowers just fine without it. A little heavy going up but, that is expected.

·
1,333 Posts
Where are the pics of this acquisition? :camera:

I cannot help you with your question though.

Geno

·
Electric Tractors
5,639 Posts
IMO you don't need the spring, it's not that hard to lift the blade without it.

Neither of these 2 have them.

025.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am having trouble uploading pictures. As soon as I sort it out you'll see it. I am grateful for all of the responses I have received. I am going to go without a spring. Thats what all of the cool kids are doin. :rocker2:

·
Super Moderator
54,003 Posts
I am having trouble uploading pictures. As soon as I sort it out you'll see it. I am grateful for all of the responses I have received. I am going to go without a spring. Thats what all of the cool kids are doin. :rocker2:
What problems are you having with the pics? Have you watched the video we have on uploading?

Reactions: Jacksdad
1 - 10 of 10 Posts