Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractorholic
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on the Boise Craig's List... not much to go on.. 25 hp, 2 cyl engine, rear wheels have 8 lug bolts instead of 6. The blue paint job has pretty much obscured the markings...

Anyone know what it is?

Thanks,

Smitty

Tire Wheel Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
It looks sort of familiar. Is it a Yanmar with some strange rear fenders on it? The hood and dash shape sort of looks like a Yanmar.

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I'm guessing Satoh or Suzue.

Ben W.

·
Super Moderator
54,835 Posts
Steering wheel forward reminds me of Ford.

·
Tractorholic
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking it was a Yanmar, too. I had levt a voice mail to find more info and the owner called me a liitle bit ago--it's a "Cheng Show"--some type of Chinese tractor I've never heard of .I wouldn't mind having the tiller, but definitely don't want the tractor.

Smitty

Reactions: AVB

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was thinking it was a Yanmar, too. I had levt a voice mail to find more info and the owner called me a liitle bit ago--it's a "Cheng Show"--some type of Chinese tractor I've never heard of .I wouldn't mind having the tiller, but definitely don't want the tractor.

Smitty
I guess I should have read this before opening my mouth lol. It looks like most Isekis have the muffler on the left, but the body work resembles something like a TU1700.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts