Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son has had this tractor sitting around 5 years. He got it from a cousin who likewise thought he'd fix it up, it sat there about 2 years. Been in a barn since my son has had it, looks to be all there, last I checked the motor, wasn't froze up.
Definitely needs a good cleaning and a battery, at a minimum. Don't know engine condition/ other than that it has what appears to be the original one in place.
also has a deck, unknown condition.
sitting in storage barn about 30 miles from me. Would take a day or 2 for me to get out there and get it here.
Asking exactly what My son paid for it $100.
May be able to meet someone part way for gas and munchie money.

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im gonna have to get out there for that. and then see if I can get lucky and actually have them come up!!! Remember something guys... computer idiot here.
I still do things the old way. When I want to buy something, I still want to see the actual thing I'm buying no matter what pix may be provided.

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
What I like about pics is to make sure it's worth the effort to go look at.

·
Fixer of Broken junk
4,881 Posts
How'd we do it before everyone had phones and internet?
Flea Markets, Yard Sale, Or sit it in the front lawn with a Forsale sign on it. Or a listing in the local paper. lol I used to have my shop listed in the local paper but the prices got out of hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts