Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Have to go to Brazil to get a tractor?? Oh, wait, Indiana. Really that is not far from me kinda thinking. There is other towns of Mexico, Peru, and some others in Indiana, kind of weird. Don't have the money or the wish for one, someone else will need to get that one.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've had and sold of couple of these, 1512's, which is the same but yellow.
Great little tractors except for a couple of things, no ps, and too small of a battery oem and very little room to put a bigger one in.

That is a very good price for a low hour diesel though.

Chuck

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a small car battery with face mounted terminals that just fits if you remove the front lip from the battery tray. That solves the small battery starting issues in the wintertime. Awsome price for a hard to find tractor. Wish I had the money!

·
Premium Member
15,608 Posts
Here's the Ad,

Cub Cadet 782D Kubota Diesel garden tractor with factory belly mower. Bought new in 1983. Under 400 hours. Mower is hydraulic lift.
Has been barn kept until this ad. We just don't use it except to chop leaves in the fall since 1998, Good Tires, Seat is like new, It is a nice tractor except it needs the front seal replaced in the trans, but works fine.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Attachments

·
Has anybody seen my coffee ?
1,366 Posts
Thats only about 35 miles from here but I don't have the money. I would love to ave a diesel.

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
Doubtful since this is 6 years old!

Reactions: JDJake
1 - 8 of 8 Posts