Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tractorholic
1,641 Posts
You guys can look for my dad and mom while you're there. They just left this afternoon to go down. They will be there all weekend and he was taking his 782D with a 3pt brinley plow with him.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys can look for my dad and mom while you're there. They just left this afternoon to go down. They will be there all weekend and he was taking his 782D with a 3pt brinley plow with him.
Chad, we found your mom and dad and I ran after the golf cart to say hello. They seemed to be having a good time and enjoying the show.

·
Tractorholic
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I took just a few pics today. I wanted to show what we took. I already said earlier this year that the Wizard we restored would hopefully go to every show that we took equipment to. George's Bush Hog HD-12 also made the trip.I was going to take my Bolens 1053 again and saw Dan's ( HALFSCALE ) post about Massey as the feature tractor and got the Massey 12 out for the ride. We also took George's Massey utility cart which came in very handy for transporting items from the parking lot to our space and of course back again. I walked around with George as he took pictures of almost every piece today. He only took pics of the garden tractors and the hit and miss engines. There are also some of the big engines from the club. Here are my few pics showing also the play area for kids which was well used today.

Wheel Tire Tractor Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Tractor Vehicle
Plant Table Tree Shade Outdoor recreation
Plant Tire Tree Wheel Leisure
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor
Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
55,501 Posts
Glad you folks had some shade to hide under!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.