·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: hamman and JRJ

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
Wow, great story behind this auction, bet there will be some happy buyers come September :thumbs:

Reactions: hamman

·
Collector of stuff
1,813 Posts
Great story, will be an interesting auction and it will take some DEEP pockets for a lot of that stuff!!

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
That's sure to bring in a large fortune. Some of that inventory will probably be one of a kind considering the low or no miles claim!

·
Collector of Rusty Junk
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a couple of cars there on my bucket list. Namely the Corviar Monza with 1mile on it.

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,174 Posts
I saw this story a while back. Wish I had money enough to go there and pick up a couple. It's amazing how may there are. To bad most had to sit putside in a open lot and get the weather damage they got. Still new though (most of them) Roger.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
A 54 Corvette pedal car in classic white with red interior... That will go for big bucks..

Reactions: hamman

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
That is truly amazing. I can't even fathom how much some of those cars are going to go for. Considering low mileage and never being titled.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission :D

P.S. Come to think about it, maybe win-win :beer: :bigrofl: :bigrofl:
Usually we discuss things then i do it anyhow :smilewink: .. Wife knows that.. Yes that's why (and how) i have a decent sized shop.. room for a bed :D ..

Reactions: oldedeeres

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
I looked into this there is 48 cars under 20 miles on them. The 4 doors will not bring as much as the 2 doors.....

The real bad thing is most of the other 450 used cars are out side sunk into the ground and are mostly look junk.

If some one dont take the time to by the 450 cars in the woods and part out the bad ones and try to save the better ones your looking at 450 cars that will be junked.

The money is in the NOS parts and the NOS cars.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
sleep in your truck bed.. rent a RV and go.......

·
912 Posts
The only good one I saw was a 1972 Ford Pinto. Wow!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts