Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Immersed in Tractors
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is 1 page trifold brochure that is 3" by 5.5" in size. Excellent Shape. Several ones available. Original not a copy. pictures were edited so no one tries to sell copies. Thank you

Textile Font Poster Rectangle Art

Font Line Motor vehicle Poster Parallel

Poster Font Publication Advertising Book

Attachments

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Is this still for sale

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Darn

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts

·
Deceased
1,441 Posts
Sure when you want to come pick it up lol. It's almost done I got the fender painted and a new seat cover. I got the digger on a Bolens 1050 but I put it on my 850 that my grandpa bought new in 1967 I have the original bill of sale. Getting a 9in drill bit being made as we speak so it's coming along. 2 years in the making but all good things take time no shot cuts on this restoration. Sorry I loaded the pics off my iPhone and they come out upside down I don't know why Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive tire Light
Tire Wheel Window Automotive tire Tread

Attachments

·
Immersed in Tractors
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure when you want to come pick it up lol. It's almost done I got the fender painted and a new seat cover. I got the digger on a Bolens 1050 but I put it on my 850 that my grandpa bought new in 1967 I have the original bill of sale. Getting a 9in drill bit being made as we speak so it's coming along. 2 years in the making but all good things take time no shot cuts on this restoration. Sorry I loaded the pics off my iPhone and they come out upside down I don't know why
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
I can come pick it up this weekend if that works for you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.