Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to finish my David Bradley Seeder (no fertilizer) attachment.

I am missing the 6T/12T (17018) and 6T (#17081) idler sprockets. Since I don't have the fertilizer, I don't need the 6T sprocket and can replace it with a bushing.

Let me know if you have a reliable source for either or both of these items.

--Cheers,
Brian

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’ll go and get some measurements from mine , maybe i can match something until you can locate oem ones
Thanks Alc. That's very kind of you. I have looked around. It seems that most modern tractors start at a #35 chain. However, bicycles have a #25 chain. I suppose those would work though they are narrower than the oems.

· Tractorholic
8,475 Posts
It looks like there calling the chain #25 detachable link , do you have the chain ? Plenty places seem to carry the chain but the sprockets not at all at least I could find .
Automotive tire Wood Rim Gas Auto part

Automotive tire Wood Fender Gas Chair

Automotive tire Wood Gas Tints and shades Automotive wheel system

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like there calling the chain #25 detachable link , do you have the chain ? Plenty places seem to carry the chain but the sprockets not at all at least I could find .
It's really strange how nothing exists for a 6T, 12T and 18T idler sprocket is for a #25 detachable link change.

So I do have the chain and I do have the 12T/18T sprocket that you show in the picture. I am missing the stand-alone 6T that drives the fertilizer attachment and the 6T/12T dual sprocket. It's similar to the one you have shown. The 12T/18T and 6T/12T sprockets are interchangeable so you can better determine how to space your seeds.

Brian

· Tractorholic
8,475 Posts
There’s a picture of mine in this thread . I haven’t had mine out in so long I forgot how everthing went together , maybe someone sees and has a idea or something that could work for you. David Bradley Garden Seeder & Field Planter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts