Garden Tractor Forums banner

Dgt1700

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  velle01 
#1 ·
Did Bolens or anyone else ever make a snow blower for one of these tractors. If they did could you please post the model number so I know what to look for. Thanking anyone and everyone.

#4 ·
Am I correct in the fact that the snow blowers are different from the blowers for the 1886's and the bigger HT series? I would certainly want a 2 stage if one can be had. If however the single stages are easily found I could use one of them. I don't have a lot of area to do and right now I am using my 1886(repowered with a 24 HP Honda and a single stage.

#5 ·
Here are a few pages on the tools for the 1886 (all versions).

Model numbers are different from the other listings you ask for. Not sure what the differences are. You could look for the manuals and see what the differences could be.

Reactions: Deerlope
#6 ·
Deerelope I havent been on here in a while. The two stage blower is the same blower used on the Duratrac series, GT series and troy bilt GTX series.This is the blower made by Rad Technologies. Kubota garden tractors use this blower now. Craftsman also used this blower in a belt driver format. I will try to upload some pics for you.

Side note the Two stage blower for an 1886 would possibly spin in the opposite direction as the DGT1700. The Non-diesel models the enginges face the opposite way as the Large Frames.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.