Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tractorholic
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drone footage of the snowblower mods and the hard cab that i widened 4 inches. Installed new front glass and led lights. Still a work in progress

·
Mark J.
2,217 Posts
Great video and music! You did a great job on that production!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Great vid

Love to do that here in the UK but

Have the HT20

Dont have the blower or a cab or a drone or snow either!!

·
Tractorholic
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whoever is operating the drone did a very good job, very steady.
It was me. you can see I'm holding the remote in the cab while trying to run the snowblower at the same time. What a pain. Give me a little time and ill get better at it

·
Registered
532 Posts
It was me. you can see I'm holding the remote in the cab while trying to run the snowblower at the same time. What a pain. Give me a little time and ill get better at it
Holy cow! I didn't even notice before. I never gave a thought to flying and operating the tractor at the same time. I was gonna teach my wife or daughter to fly, or teach them to run the tractor while I film. Great video!

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Was thinking mighty steady pix for a drone myself. THEN, you said driving And shooting at same time!! You got four arms?? Pretty amazing! I have bought helicopters in past, not had much luck running them. I hope these drone things are a lot easier to use, might have to try one sometime.

·
Tractorholic
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And the best part that was left out

all movement of the drone is reversed

like looking in a mirror
yeah i kept going the wrong way. i cut those parts out of the video. the drone can hover in one spot on its own so all i have to do is put it in position

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Absolutely phenomenal!
That is some fancey operating skills there my friend;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts