Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Bikes always sound better with an aftermarket pipe. Nice bike you got there. Now you need to get it dirty

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
That is a nice looking bike. Like Brian it brings back memories of riding my Bultaco when I was stationed in Spain. Yep time to go out and have some fun and get her dirty.

·
Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for yo
8,677 Posts
I used to have a Bultaco 350 Pursang....talk about a WILD ride!!!!
I had a 250 matador I used to ride to and from work everyday and then on weekends join a group of 12 to go out and ride all day long. There were old quarries we would ride through and climb hills the ride further. The spainish would build motorcross tracks for their 50cc bikes and we would go in with our 250 & 350's and just tear them up. A lot of the guy's had Pursang's but I needed a bike I could ride on the street too. The Bultaco racing team would come and race on the track on base every once in a while and that was neat to watch. I even tried once to run in a race with their team entered, needless to say I didn't even come close to their finish. I love my bull and wish I still had it although at my age I might have a problem riding it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.