Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
I been moveing some of the stuff I have under tarps so I could get the dirt ready for the next building.

It then came to moving 6 of the 10 large frame decks we have so I could keep digging with the 1886 with FEL. Here is a photo of them befor I restacked them in a new spot till the building is put up.

54in decks.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to sell them in NJ..... Remember what some guys said they were worth down there? :D :poke:

You could have the new building paid for with selling only 4 decks!
LOL thats a good idea. :D

·
DR. Bolens
19,060 Posts
There are plenty enough in NJ now. I've got 10 of them.

So what are they worth here ? Did I miss something ?
Around a year ago there was a thread that some one posted on here with everyone throwing out crazy numbers on stuff.

Stuff down there does run high for some reason. I check pretty often and you always find a rusty $2000 tube frame for sale but no takers. Over the past 3 years I've cleaned out the state of anything 1965 and older :D

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Here in MN, we dig last year's crop under and plant something else for this year. How are things done in MI? Every other? :poke:
Sorry I am not a farmer I have no idea what you talking about.... :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
Sorry I am not a farmer I have no idea what you talking about.... :D
Hey Cat385B, You need to understand that wilberj doesn't farm. He just collects Bolens and tries them out here and there helping the 'other' guy. :rolling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts