Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a coupla pics to show that we are having a nice winter this spring. Anybody wish to share out their back door? It just dawned on me that I should been singing that song last Saturday as I was in McHenry, IL on friday afternoon and got home about 10ish Saturday morning.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
That's what we are supposed to get this weekend.. It wont matter.. still 6 inches of snow out there.. what's 6 more.. phttt.. summer will never show up this year.

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
The edge of the storm just passed us and the sun is peeking out. I would guess we have 4 to 5 inches of wet heavy snow. The last time I checked we need to be on the watch out for another system the first of next week. :wallbanging:

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Tambourines and elephants are playing in the band.

Won't you take a ride on the flying spoon?

Doo, doo doo.

Wond'rous apparition provided by magician.

Doo doo doo lookin' out my back door.

I had to do it!
Thanks for the fantastic deep belly laugh.. made my day... :thumbs: :rocker2:

·
Super Moderator
54,818 Posts
I listened to a lot of their music. Still lifts me up to hear them!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
What year Cordoba ??? I love those.. we had a 76 silver outside black inside. I wish i had that car back..

anderson classic tractors said:
I know I am a day late and a dollar short but I'm ready for spring. Pics taken yesterday!
snow 025.JPG

snow 031.JPG

snow 034.JPG
Did it have "rich corinthian leather" ?

Your old if you remember those commercials. Lol

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Did it have "rich corinthian leather" ?

Your old if you remember those commercials. Lol
Ours did.. even had a 8track player with a built in CB.. what else would you expect in Texas..

Reactions: A.C.T.

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Thanks. The Cordoba is a 1979 (I have owned since 1985). Never seen salt, so I would like to get it out soon but it keeps snowing.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Land vehicle Automotive lighting

As Richardo would say "rich corinthian leather". That would be a yes!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
I listened to a lot of their music. Still lifts me up to hear them!
I still do listen to a lot of that sort of stuff, sadly my (soon to be former) favorite Chicago statio seems to be pulling away from the good stuff and playing more late 80s/early 90s crap instead looks like time to check into Sirius

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Thanks. The Cordoba is a 1979 (I have owned since 1985). Never seen salt, so I would like to get it out soon but it keeps snowing.

attachicon.gif
cars 004.JPG

attachicon.gif
cars 007.JPG

As Richardo would say "rich corinthian leather". That would be a yes!

I have owned 2 Cordobas a 76 and then a 75 now I have a 78 Plymouth Fury Sport 2 door hardtop... body's a bit different but interior's identical and so is the 318 that's under the hood.... my Fury has just over 50K original miles... I also have a Volare though that car's in pieces I am doing a "ground-up" on it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts