Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Out tooling around minding my own business, uh , er , not really, I was on the hunt , me and the truck can smell Large Frames I swear . One about 30 miles from home , other about 80. Rescued them from mother natures garage. Couple 20's little ruff , both run, front one great, back one needs a tune-up for sure, looks like it saw very little maintenance.......... Anyways both with 54" decks , one with a 54" power angle blade as well

Attachments

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
nice.

I have a neighbor with a 20 and 23, I drool whenever he has them out. One is grass cutter other is snow plow, that's it.

·
Super Moderator
54,017 Posts
Nice scores!

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
There's a term ...."Hoarding" that means you collect a lot of stuff and it sets around and no one else can have or buy from the person, wether used or not! Hey, leave some for the Rest of Us! :smilewink: I'm still waiting for when I get a Big Frame, never had one of those.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Good finds there.

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's a term ...."Hoarding" that means you collect a lot of stuff and it sets around and no one else can have or buy from the person, wether used or not! Hey, leave some for the Rest of Us! :smilewink: I'm still waiting for when I get a Big Frame, never had one of those.
Well I dont "collect a lot of stuff" I collect BOLENS , NONE of my pieces "just sit around" their all stored inside, & I GUARANTEE you I wrench 'em till they are right , sides I need more of 'em to put all my implements on. Merry Christmas to you or maybe you prefer BAH HUMBUG

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
Well,

Hoarding is when you buy stuff, leave it outside and never use it just to say you have it..... most of us "Collect" and maintain our machines Big difference between the two!

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts