Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found an old Dynmark for sale got to looking at it come to find out it was a Massey 10 variable speed with only a hood and grill change also painted blue and white looks to be a early 70's model . I didn't Realize Massey made these for dynmark anyone know anything about them... should have bought it guy wanted 300 for it I was going to offer him 200 for it went to do that and he had sold it guess that is a prime case of wait to long wait wrong.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Found an old Dynmark for sale got to looking at it come to find out it was a Massey 10 variable speed with only a hood and grill change also painted blue and white looks to be a early 70's model . I didn't Realize Massey made these for dynmark anyone know anything about them... should have bought it guy wanted 300 for it I was going to offer him 200 for it went to do that and he had sold it guess that is a prime case of wait to long wait wrong.
I wouldnt have paid 300 or 200.

Dynamarks are only worth 100 to 150 if your lucky

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably so but I thought it would be cool to paint it up and have it sitting with its massey brother at a show wish I would have got a picture of it now....if I find another one close to home I think I buy it and paint it up. thing was it had a good running Tecumseh 10 motor on it too.

·
Registered
9,179 Posts
Never thought much of the Dynamark lawn mowers. Seems more time spent fixing than mowing. Big Box store stuff.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Bring me a dozen of the AMF built Dynamarks, running and operating like the one discussed in this thread and I'll gladly give you the $100 each for each one.
And where exactly am i supposed to find 12, and thats not a dynamark, its a massey with sheet metal, there is a difference

1 - 7 of 7 Posts