Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,

I just looked at my ebay account and found that I won a mf10 with no hood or motor for $50.00. It comes with a mower deck, unbroken dash and a peerless rear-end. I may be selling the rest of the parts that I don't use. I may also keep them for replacements down the road. Haven't decided that yet.

Tom

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Tom,congratulations on you E-bay win.

·
Super Moderator
54,003 Posts
Always nice to find out you won. Good luck with the project.

·
Live long and prosper
6,782 Posts
Congrats on a nice bunch of parts. Are you gonna put a diesel in?

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
daytime dave said:
Congrats on a nice bunch of parts. Are you gonna put a diesel in?
i don't think i have enough brains in my head to figure out how to do that. i know i don't have enough money in my pocket right now to afford it.

tom

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, the donkeys are Izzie and her brother Haas. I have trained Izzie to fetch while Haas watches. Izzie won't let him fetch. I am also training them to pull a wagon that I built. It is a mini hay wagon built on runner gear from nothern tool. The wagon training has slowed down recently because some of the neighbor kids have been shooting Haas with airsoft guns and he is now afraid of everyone, even me.

They each get a pop tart in the morning. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day ya know. I think I like donkeys so much because even though they are smarter than me they don't rub it in.

tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts