Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Wow, nice find. Usually you don't find very many decent deals on eBay anymore. I'm kind of surprised the guy didn't have this listed as a "Unique and ULTRA RARE Bolens NOS Power Steering Kit!" with a price of like $1,500... or Best Offer, but his Best Offer price on it would be only $1,490!

·
Got Sum
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome buy. Im guessing it wasn't listed for very long.
No I don't believe it was on there long, very curious to what this would of cost new, an expensive item to be sitting on the shelf.

Wow, nice find. Usually you don't find very many decent deals on eBay anymore. I'm kind of surprised the guy didn't have this listed as a "Unique and ULTRA RARE Bolens NOS Power Steering Kit!" with a price of like $1,500... or Best Offer, but his Best Offer price on it would be only $1,490!
Well this is NOS off a dealers shelf , he priced it, I am very surprised he didn't price it extremely higher. I believe he had more money in it. He apparently has considerable inventory left and that info is with one of our members who is doing his best to procure it.

Nice find, It pays to check ebay frequently!
. Agree

·
Blackjackjakexxix
2,371 Posts
No I don't believe it was on there long, very curious to what this would of cost new, an expensive item to be sitting on the shelf.

Well this is NOS off a dealers shelf , he priced it, I am very surprised he didn't price it extremely higher. I believe he had more money in it. He apparently has considerable inventory left and that info is with one of our members who is doing his best to procure it.

. Agree
Been there 4-5 times,maybe more,was able t get some blades that were laying around,had some part numbers with me of some stuff I was after,got what he had,I offered to buy out what was left,no luck,also asked about putting eyes on the stuff,his answer was NO WAY !!!,not sure how they stay in bussiness,VERY rude to deal with,but will keep trying

1 - 13 of 13 Posts