High isn't the word for it. This guy claims to have had this tractor authenticated basically. Here are the problems.
1. There is no such thing as an 8 16 Power King
2. It's an Economy Jim Dandy. The Power King was used as the primary name years after this tractor. As an edit here, I just noticed the frame. This could be something along the lines of a Country Squire type tractor. Never saw one with this sheet metal but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
3. The decals are wrong. They are older but definitely incorrect. These models only had the horse power decal on the hood.
4. Any k331 I've seen has been in a Power King model. Not to say he is wrong here but I'm betting this is a 10hp model. Of course, there are engine tags that would prove him right.
5. Another edit: The hood looks like it's been cut out
This one has a special Kohler engine, Heavy Duty with Pressurized oil system and other changes. Has special hood size and grill and maybe frame was a little longer? not sure on that. Rare to find those parts if needed. This one looks like a cheapy one with few options. Not important enough to me to pay that price.
I don't think it is a Jim Dandy,Has the rectangular frame and large finals and a few other items that are not Jim Dandy.They did put 8 inch wheels on earlier Power Kings but I thought they were the bolt together rims.