Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,579 Posts
There are now even more manuals added to the manuals section thanks to Larry Goss who kindly gave us permission to post them. Larry also distributes these files on a USB flash drive which can be had for $10. If you would like to get in touch with Larry you can contact member John aka "Username" for Larry's contact information.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
You can send me a PM and I'll pass the info along.

·
Registered
1979 PowerKing 1618
10 Posts
I know this is 7 years old but is there a place to get such good info anymore? I have a new to me King and have tons of questions and learning to do. I've never had anything close to a tractor before so it's all very new to me.

·
Super Moderator
55,641 Posts
Larry Goss had passed on, not sure if the files are still available.

·
A Little Off Plumb
9,689 Posts
I know this is 7 years old but is there a place to get such good info anymore? I have a new to me King and have tons of questions and learning to do. I've never had anything close to a tractor before so it's all very new to me.
There are some manuals here - Power King & Economy Tractor Manuals
Also some information here if you have not already found them - Power King & Economy Brochures & Misc

Also a link to some of the attachments information - Power King & Economy Implement Manuals

If you post what model number you have and some of your questions other members who own Power King's may be able to help you.

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
There is a thumb drive available with just about all the manuals literature instructions ever printed for the Economy tractor, the person that sell it now is on Face Book and his name is Russ Chastain FB group Economy / Power King tractor collectors

1 - 8 of 8 Posts