Garden Tractor Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
MH81 said:
Sleeve hitches separate a lawn mower from a Garden Tractor and that difference makes then very fun and useful tools.

Being addicted to GTs separates you from you money :laughingteeth:
I could not agree more. I have been separated from thousands of dollars already lol. Take my advice, not get to more than about 4 GTs and you will have money to play with in restoration, implements, and other stuff, and then more time to enjoy them. Because with a large collection (like me, I have over 20 tractors of all sizes) you don't have time to get them all out in a weekend, they don't all run, and you are always tinkering on one of them, and it is always the one you liked the most at the time of failure. It's a great hobby, but a great way to get in deep.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
well I hope that won't happen as i bought it as a cheap riding lawn mower. Then found out what i had really bought. going to start the sleeve hitch tomorrow.

can someone tell me what the two bolts at the back are for?

Discussion starter · #37 ·
it is just a rattle can job, no body work or much of anything else, that will have to wait for the rebuild. priority now is to get it running better. don't think the governor is working.
and I am not familiar with them

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.