Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an estate sale here tomorrow with eight or more estates at one sight. Several lawn and garden tractors and cat 0 implements. Here are pics of a couple of Cubs and a couple of Masseys they have. They also have a pretty nice old Sears 16,a powered wheel barrow and two leaf collection trailers. The rest are basicly cheaper lawn tractors. They also have a really nice freshly restored 3600 Ford tractor but I did not get a pic.

Directions are I-75 south to exit 60 then turn right off exit. Auction site is one mile on right right beside the highway.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If any of the members here go to this sale look me up. I will be the only person on the lot wearing a gray Thomas Built Buses hat,lol. If I am not with the garden tractors I will be inside where the guns, knives, and tools are selling.

Reactions: Jazz

·
Registered
160 Posts
The 1655 without a deck has been repowered with a 14 hp Kohler but it is still straight. The other 1655 is all original and has the Cat 0 three point. Unless they go cheap I will probally not buy any garden tractors because I am still out of a job. I do plan on bidding on a few guns and knives though.

·
Registered
786 Posts
A couple years ago in TN a Case collector's family had an estate sale nice tractors some went dirt cheap. TN is a big state i forget what town it was, i'd try to borrow some $$ just in case maybe could make a few bucks and keep one for yourself, good luck

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was the Al Henderson sale and it was held at the same location as this one. I was at that sale and yes everthing went cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.