Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys get it? I let my subscription lapse a couple of years ago and was wondering if it was still a good Mag.

·
4,482 Posts
I get it and love it would never let it lapse.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Never heard of it. Can someone post a link for subscription please

·
Registered
429 Posts
I get it. I don't enjoy it much myself but I'm sure others do.

·
GT Tinkerer
1,346 Posts
I get it, read it and keep it in the "library" to read it again until the next one comes and put the old one in the file cabinet.

·
the homeless tractor hoarder
5,248 Posts
I got it for many years but it has lost something for me so I gave up on it. Back in the 1970's and 1980's it was great!!
Ya never know when you might want to build a front end loader for your tractor with one inch thin wall square tubing.

·
4,482 Posts
When I get back home I'll jump my desktop and paste a link 2 Farm Show magazine

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
The Farm Show did a special edition this year called "Look what they are doing with garden tractors". It has turned out to be some of the best reading I have ever had in the porcelain library.
I still look through it all the time. Doesn't take much to entertain me though.

·
Squeaky Wheel
7,446 Posts
The Farm Show did a special edition this year called "Look what they are doing with garden tractors". It has turned out to be some of the best reading I have ever had in the porcelain library.
I still look through it all the time. Doesn't take much to entertain me though.
Thank you, just spent 15 bucks on the edition you just mentioned. I am holding you accountable when it arrives LOL.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
I get it,great magazine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just reupped with a half off offer and a free copy of 'look what they're doing with garden tractors".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts