Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,923 Posts
Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

This years fall show went really smooth. I had a great time as well. I did setup our tent and banner but I had parked and unloaded down by the pulling track and that is also where I setup at. I managed to talk to a lot of nice folks and got some business cards handed out.

I am happy to say that the pulling sled held together this time and didn't cause any delays. Other then the garden tractor pulling they also had garden tractor races which were pretty cool to watch there were a lot of things for a whole family to check out. There were quite a few hit miss engines and flywheel engines. They also had the pedal tractor pulls for the kids.

I am not going to give too much information but I got a chance to talk to a couple guys at the show and did interviews with them later to find out more information on them and their tractors and will be doing articles on them in the near future.

Some of the neat tractors at the show to point out were the 1/2 scale Molines and JD High Crop, another one which was the first time I have seen one in person was the Bolens Grounds Keeper. They were all very nice pieces and you could tell a lot of time went into them to get them finished as nice as they were.

Here are a couple of highlight pictures from the show, if you want to see all 336 pictures that we took from the show you can check them out in the Fawn Grove Olde Tyme Days Fall Show 2010 Gallery.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Wheel Tire Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Tractor Vehicle

Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Blue Green

Wheel Tractor Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Now on to the videos, the first series is the garden tractor pulls and they are split into four parts. The videos from the garden tractor races are on the next page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q4a8_pMca0

• blackjackjakexxix, oldironmm and Banjopicker10 have said thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts