Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,806 Posts
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Truck

So I'll enter my 1980 Ford LGT 165. My son and I bought it about 14 years ago. It came with 50" deck, 42" blower, 36" tiller and the cab. I have made other attachments for it also, over the years. Use to put about 100 hours a year on it when we first got it. Then more tractors came and did not have to change as many attachments, so it finally ended up with the blower staying on year round. Then more tractors with blowers came, so it didn't get used as much. So with very little snow and the blower part not reliable, the tractor has only run a few hours in the past few years. Only about 30 minutes run time this winter.

So, I decided that it has to do some thing to keep running, so I decided to take the blower off and put the tiller on. It's been six years since the tiller was on. So over the last two days I've got it on and working. Serviced it. Was quite a job to find all the parts to put it on, but I did it.

Works great, out to the potato patch today and dug up the ground to get some heat into it. About two and a half hours run time. Have other ones to do and will do all of them twice before planting.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Noel

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Road surface

Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Road surface

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Natural environment Window

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Cloud Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree

Sky Cloud Plant Natural landscape Tree

Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Tree

Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Plant

Plant Tree Tent Wood Land lot

Speedometer Gauge Automotive lighting Odometer Measuring instrument

Sky Cloud Plant Car Vehicle

Cloud Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel

• jimbobbillyray said thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.