Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to rent a small excavator for a drainage issue on the farm. Ended up being this unit
Vehicle Plant Sky Cloud Grass

It's about 4 colors, feel like it was the love child of a full sized unit and a peacock.
Seems capable enough, I think the pressure relief is set low, but I understand why a rental agency would do that.
Never run One before... Getting used to it. Would be a lot easier if I could see and not be running on voice commands from my ground man.

Attachments

·
Proud to be Deplorable
29,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That run on "C" batteries or "D" :poke:

Is that kick start or rope start?

[You may never have heard this but many women have told me....]

"I've never seen one that small". :wave:
Wind up, actually. :D

You look too happy there Alan.
Actually, I felt a little funny playing in the sand with my Tonkas, this is close and socially acceptable.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
That run on "C" batteries or "D" :poke:

Is that kick start or rope start?

[You may never have heard this but many women have told me....]

"I've never seen one that small". :wave:
Hahahaha, it's little, but it's cute.. :)

Reactions: MH81 and Diesel1050

·
Premium Member
7,364 Posts
It's about 4 colors,
That was made for the Asian markets as I understand it. My Kubota RX502 is almost the same colors and was imported as a Grey market excavator. The relief valve is set so you don't overload the machine. You don't have an extended counter weight so it isn't too hard to pull yourself over or into your own hole.

They are fun to operate. :D

0.jpg

·
Tractorholic
1,641 Posts
Smallest one I ever ran was a 303 cat. We usually rent a 331 or 337 bobcat at work when we need to do things that the backhoe is to big for.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.