Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hhhhmmmm... "does not already have 60 bolens". Guess you aren't talking about Jerome then :rolling:

·
Homelite Owner Extraordinaire
3,159 Posts
".... No but I have agood friend in Northern Michigan that will gladly take it....." Bah Ha Bah haaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry couldn't help myself.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Funny how this Hillbilly has a place to put his Rare! tractors inside!

Reactions: Bolens 1000

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I bet you thought for a nano-second then said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I'm thinking you told the guy:

"Let me check with Troy to see if he's interested. I looked at all of his "attachments" that he posted, and I didn't see a Bolens York Rake in any of the pictures, so I'd really like him to have first chance at it."

Even though it was a nice gesture for you to think of me like that, I really have no interest in it, so you just go ahead and get it for your collection. I won't mind at all. Thanks again! :smilewink:

·
Banned
5,695 Posts
I can't believe that you waited to eat supper.

What did he ask for such a machine?

Ben W.

·
Procrastinators unite tomorrow
1,417 Posts
Someday, if you stay put, you've the time to use all this stuff :D

·
Deceased
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just got off the phone with the gent that has the Whirly Rake. Negotiations have been concluded and the deal made. :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

I think both of us believe we got the better deal, so it doesn't get any better than that! :D :D :D

When I replied to his PM saying I definitely did want it, he replied asking if I had any Large Frame stuff that I was willing to trade, gave me his phone number and asked me to call him after 5:30 today.

I did that and I told him that I really didn't have much to trade other than maybe a snowcaster or a hydro angle blade. When I mentioned the blade he perked up and said that he has an HT23 and that he had been wanting a hydro blade for it. He offered to trade the Whirly Rake heads up for the blade. I thought that was MORE than acceptable, and all we have to do now is meet and make the trade.

He's in East Central Oh, just a wee bit south of Zanesville. When I mentioned that I was going to the Plain City show this week he said that he just might be able to get to that and if he does he will bring the rake with him and we can swap then. If not, I'll just go to his place after the show.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts