Garden Tractor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Getting Out!
8,205 Posts
Fella who had Speedex I bought had a yard full of old LT's and GT's. There were a few Bolen's in mix. Here's some pix. Two on left by trailer are decade I like, but just LT's. There is an 850 between them. Another pix of either a 1050 or 1250 then maybe? Looks complete, not sure of running on any. In one pix you can see right in front almost out of veiw a steering wheel and dash still on a frame of what must have been a big model. Looked really new, but not much left of it. Thinking that might be a model that I like or similar. Pretty hard for Me to guess not knowing any of the Bolen's well. Any value in these kind of finds or should stay away? Didn't ask if any for sale or not, gues they belonged to a brother in family and didn't push any more into it on this stuff. Woops! forgot Pix! Here we go.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
The one with the metal seat is either a 650 or 750
To me it looks like a G10 or G12 that someone has changed the hood and fenders on. The engine is a Tecumseh and notice the fender support is the wrong type for that style of fenders.

·
DR. Bolens
19,063 Posts
To me it looks like a G10 or G12 that someone has changed the hood and fenders on. The engine is a Tecumseh and notice the fender support is the wrong type for that style of fenders.
You caught me sleeping on that one!

Thanks for correcting me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts