Garden Tractor Forums banner

Filling up the Barn

742 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  hooligan 
G
#1 ·
I'm trying to get all the running mowers in the barn and work on the others in the shop, with a little more rearranging I think I can get 12-14 in here pretty easy, I know i can get 8-10 in the shop, I already have that many in there, plus the house garage I hope to have 3-4 in there where I can work on them.
YouTube - oologahan's Channel

#4 ·
Bill56 said:
You need more tractors. The happiest man, is a guy who can't fit all his GT's in his shed!

:smile1::smile1::smile1:
I like that,it's a good one.:rofl2:

G
#6 ·
The barn is 40x60, the shop is 30x30, I don't get all the barn, just the 25x25 on cement, Mama gets the tack room and stalls, and we share the aisle. I get the shop and 90 percent of the oversized two car garage. I do let her have the well house, it's 6x10. Ireally need about twice this much space, but I'll have to make do till I have time to build something else. I'm a semi retired house painter and my customers expect me to work a lot more than I want to. I was short sighted and never hired employees who could be working for me right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.