Garden Tractor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this gem recently! I have been wanting to find a MF 14 for a while since the first picture of me on a garden tractor was one of these 35 years ago. Well the search is finally over. It needs a few minor things but is in pretty decent shape. Glad to have brought it home and put my son on it to try and recreate the same photo.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Tractor

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
54,352 Posts
Looks good! We'll need a pic of you also!

Reactions: whfan74

·
Tractor Whisperer
1,473 Posts
Looks great. Ive always wanted a MF....any model...the day will come. Congrats on yours

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
Looks solid. It's always nice to find a tractor that has memories associated with it.

·
Another Classic Tractor
2,496 Posts
Those are great GT, looking so much like their big farm tractors. Congrats!

·
Live long and prosper
6,789 Posts
Congratulations, it sure looks good.

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Congrats,very nice.

·
Elf guardian
7,712 Posts
Congrats on your find.
It's nice to hear, that you've hunted one down finally.
It looks to be in really good condition. Make sure you hang a picture, of junior on it, on the wall in
your shop.

·
Tractorholic
3,097 Posts
That looks like a very nice tractor! I know what you mean about re-creating old memories, sometimes you just gotta!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all of the kind words everyone. It took quite a while to find just what I was looking for but my patience really rewarded me with this one. Hopefully I will get a chance to tear this one completely down and freshen it up quite a bit. Forgot about the ground speed with these tanks.......they really can cover some ground! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts