Attachments

·
Accumulator
13,481 Posts
Nice,congratulations.

·
Tractorholic
8,348 Posts
That's great . Once you start using it you'll wonder how you ever got along without a FEL , Al

·
Tractorholic
67 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm pretty excited. Here we are almost into June and my back yard still hasn't been cut due to all the rain and standing water in low spots. Since a dump truck won't fit through my fence, I have to haul dirt back in a 1500lb capacity dump cart. The yard will probably need 20-30 tons, and needless to say I wasn't going to shovel that much!

·
Super Moderator
54,002 Posts
Good looking equipment. I like a FEL, but don't know what I'd use it for. Yard ain't hardy big enough for anymore. LOL

·
Connoisseur of Rusty Junk
5,623 Posts
Congrats Orangeman05! Looks like you found one that's in really nice shape too! Lets hope that you wont have to fix anything on it too quick LOL. Keep us posed on the progress in the yard!

·
4,471 Posts
Great find Orangeman
It sound like you will get your moneys worth out of that Massey.
Enjoy!!!!

·
Tractorholic
1,564 Posts
Nice looking tractor. You'll enjoy the FEL for sure.

·
Tractorholic
67 Posts
IMG00188-20110517-1400.jpg If any of you remember the posting on ebay earlier this year, this is the one from PA that the reserve price wasn't met. It doesn't have the original 16 hp Onan( listed in the auction as a 18HP Kohler), it was replaced by a Onan Performer 24, hopefully that doesn't present a problem. It needs a new front grill, seat, and steering wheel. Also, there seems to be an awful amount of play in the steering. Massey Ferguson 1655 - eBay (item 330522104334 end time Jan-28-11 13:23:09 PST)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts